Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Planned article in the works

I am currently working on a research article. As a disabled person, I sometimes feel as if politicians don't think I count for much and the issues that affect disabled people are not anywhere near a priority. With that in mind, I've decided to check the websites of the major politicians, Republican and Democrat, running for president and any articles about their platforms to see where they stand on disability issues. I will be checking the major players, Obama, Gingrich, Santorum and Romney. I'm skipping Ron Paul since I don't see him having a major role. Keep a lookout for my groundbreaking exposé. Maybe it will bring that radio guy… I forgot his name… How refreshing. Well anyway maybe it will bring him out of hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment